Cabin interior specialist (m/f/d)
Inspire Aircraft Services provides services to aircraft manufacturers, aviation suppliers,
MROs and international airlines. Since 1998 we are working in the aircraft services. We
provide maintenance and repair of cabin interior and aircraft cleaning with high technical
skills and project management.
Our goal is to provide highest quality to make flying a true passenger experience.
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on cabin components
- Removal/Installation of cabin equipment according to manuals
- Removal/Installation of carpets and wet floors according to manuals
- Repairs of cabin components according to manuals
- Documentation of performed work
- Operational, functional checks and c-check according to manuals
- Experience as cabin mechanic, carpenter, interior fittings (car mechanic, interior decorator, metalworker etc.), or comparable craft experience
- Basic knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Manual dexterity
- Readiness for team oriented collaboration
- Readiness for travel and shift duty
- Confident decision making and communication skills
- Great ability to work under pressure, flexibility and a conscientious, proactive work approach
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Frankfurt / Hahn Airport
Experienced professional / Young professional
Inspire Aircraft Services
60388 Frankfurt am Main